.

.
.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ring, a symbol of love.

I was trying to use my ring to show how small the egg I found.

Our police is asking people to help an English man who left his ring in a holiday area in New Zealand.

Police are using social media to try to help an English tourist who lost his wedding ring while honeymooning in New Zealand.
"We have a slightly unusual appeal to help an English tourist whose honeymoon in NZ didn't get off to the best start," Bay of Plenty police say in a Facebook post today.
The man took his wedding ring off in a shelter at the start of the Tongariro Crossing to apply sunscreen on December 20 and forgot to put it back on "in the excitement of embarking on the iconic walk".
He went back to look but couldn't find it and has lodged a lost property report.
Taupo police want anyone who has found the plain white gold wedding ring to get in touch with them.
The post had 93 shares within an hour.
NZN

Read more: http://www.3news.co.nz/nznews/english-honeymooners-loses-ring-in-nz-2016010311#ixzz3w9FDvg95

two nights ago, I lost the clasp to my watch, I was looking in vain. The poor man must be frantic.

losing weddings rings are quite common, my husband lost my engagement ring when I went to the hospital. I nagged at him to buy a replacement one, and he did, but now I grew too fat and can't wear it anymore. He also lost his ring. 

I wrote in my new Book #Pain about losing her rings.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

I have never lost a wedding or engagement ring, but it does seem to happen frequently. I hope he does not think it is a bad omen!