.

.
.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

self made sports car? Bugatti????


One of the thrilling things I do is chase up to special cars and take their photo. This one is one of the most thrilling one. 

As we were in the car, and with me looking out for new subjects to photograph, the water engineer asked if I wanted to photograph this.
The beauty has just overtaken us, and she was like something out of the early 1900s. The driver and the passenger dressed like that too, with their goggles, caps and scarfs.
We debated if this was a restored Bugatti or if it was a product of Kiwi ingenuity, a New Zealand bloke working in his garage likeMacGyver. The water engineer thought it was the latter because the back was shiny aluminium.

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!