.

.
.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

/www.deafmin.org/

http://www.deafmin.org/

Deaf Ministries International works in 20 countries in Asia, Africa, South America and the Middle East, helping to establish resources and facilities to bring the message of Christ and aid to deaf people.



Foodsale was one of the few meaningful things I have done in my life. During my sixteen years in Singapore as a faculty wife, my group of Biblestudy women friends who lived on the campus of Nanyang Technological University wanted to do something useful with our hands.

We decided to support the deaf children in Kenya, under the umbrella of the Deaf Ministry International. We liaised with Neville Murr, and supported Joe in Kenya in his school for deaf children. We called ourselves Foodsale ladies. Foodsale disbanded after I left, but we remain good friends.

muir family

The Muir Family

Yesterday I was reunited with Neville Muir via facebook.

 

 



No comments: