.

.
.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Friday Finds mushroom




Welcome to Friday Finds….. 
Let’s celebrate what we have found, discovered….. uncovered…this past week.
If you are new to this space….
Welcome….. so glad you are here….
Please say hello….share your finds below.
What is Friday Finds ?…. You ask….
Friday Finds is a place to gather and share your finds with fellow creatives….
So many find possibilities…..unique treasures…… special moments….. life lessons……little things…..big things too…… nature’s beauty….. heart shaped stones, a special cup…..a pretty flower….wise words….
Endless…..
To play along… post your find on flickr or your blog… share the story behind your find…link up to Friday Finds  (grab the button or share the link)…..then pop over here to link up.
Simply put….. you are invited to post a fabulous find of any kind…..
My wish for Friday Finds…..that we stop …. pause…..simply…. cherish life’s simple pleasures……
Share the Friday Finds Button on Your Blog

Kim Klassen dot com

1 comment:

Jim said...

Ann, thank you for visiting my blog post about the messy dog prints. I do appreciate your visit and nice comment.
I cannot find your Alphabet post for the letter "W". If you left a link on the Mr. Link I can't figure out which one it might be. You may have said 'Ann' but I missed it if your did.

Anyway, this is a pretty picture of the mushrooms. I like them and the last ones I bought were in bulk, three different kinds.
..