.

.
.

Monday, January 13, 2014

ABC Wednesday: Appeal and awareness





I am passionate about Cameron's Bill. 
Like me, Cameron's mum lost her son.

 Unlike me, Cameron is a healthy boy when his life was snuffed out. I feel the hurt in Heather, and if you all will become aware, this could help in getting the bill heard.
When I wrote my book, one of my motive was to help another mum. This is one time I can help her, with your help.
I appeal to you.
Support Bill for Cameron's Law

Support Cameron's Law is designed to bring awareness to, and get a bill passed into law that forces witness's of child abuse to report it.

https://www.facebook.com/CameronsLaw/info



About

Support Cameron's Law is designed to bring awareness to, and get a bill passed into law that forces witness's of child abuse to report it.
Description
Cameron Scott Palmer Sunrise 11/20/01-Sunset 07/04/08....This page is dedicated to the memory of Cameron Scott Palmer.



Photo: My angel...o how I miss him:(




http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.co.nz/




4 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Such a great help you are. The story is so sad. Thanks for drawing it to our attention, Ann.

Roger Owen Green said...

You've got a lot of compassion.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Unknown said...

My daughters died of one single act of abuse because no one would listen. I will help in ANY way I can

Unknown said...

My daughters died of one single act of abuse because no one would listen. I will help in ANY way I can