.

.
.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ABC letter S: sportsman, Snakes and snake catcher




This is my very sports talented nephew Chai Song Lip. The sports writers dubbed him the leaping lizard. Once he won the Sportsman of the year. His forte was triple jump. I am a very proud aunt.


Song Lip lives in sunny Australia. One day, a snake visited his garage.

Song Lip is helping the snake catcher.


The snake catcher caught the snake, and took it away in a sack. She released it in the bush. This is for my save the world theme.

http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.co.nz






3 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

glad he SAVED the SNAKE!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

TexWisGirl said...

wow, that is a big snake!

Chubskulit Rose said...

I would flipped out if a I see a snake lol.

Sorry, late visit for S.
Rose, ABC Wednesday Team