.

.
.

Friday, January 13, 2012

PhotoHunt theme 'Circular'.




I am told not to rest on my laurels, I tell new friends I ran the marathon in 2005, (albeit 10 kilometers) once I finished that gruelsome run in Singapore, I have not seriously run another lap. It's hard to pick it up. My running partner is in USA, and she suggested that she encourages me over the internet. I have become old and put on weight and lack the discipline. and I have the bane that plague women who had multiple pregnancies. In short, my son says he won't go on the Amazing Race partnering me, because I need too many toilet stops.



The PhotoHunt theme for the week is 'Circular'.

http:http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif//whistlestopphotohunt.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

laughing!!! ha!

nice lamp in the top shot!

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Wow! I'm impressed...
And a cool light fitting.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

We are still running... if only in our own minds :-)
Thanks for joining The Saturday PhotoHunt.
I hope to see y'all next Saturday... to share in your Bliss!
Sandi

ancient one said...

funny.. I'm impressed with your running medal !! Love both photos you used for "Circular".