.

.
.

Friday, July 1, 2011

weekend reflection: Brisbane sky scrapers



http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/


More Brisbane photos.

I don't look at the statistics of my blogs. But this one caught my eye. The last post was 1111. I remember when I was in school, 4-D came to Sarawak. Mum was a great fan of this lottery game. You choose 4 digits, ( no repeats) and hope to win. At one stage, Mum had the digits in a container, and got us to pick out number.

I don't go for lottery tickets because Mum hardly ever won and if she did, it was such a small amount. But 1111, that's a good number. What do you think?

11 comments:

MadSnapper said...

it is an odd number. i don't know how many i have, will look at it later today and see.

rainfield61 said...

If then, I think 8888 is better.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hello, We are home from our wonderful trip... We loved it --but there's nothing like HOME.

Great picture of Brisbane. I have blog friends who live there--so they show us their beautiful city quite often.

Not sure about 1111... I always loved the number 4---so I guess I'd choose 4444...
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

I really like both the skyscrapers and the reflections in this beautiful picture.
I'm glad you noticed post 1111. I usually ignore the statistics on my blog as well, but every once in a while an interesting number pops up. Nothing as impressive as 1111. I look forward to reading your post number 2222.

Tammie Lee said...

yes, that number would have caught my attention too.

Gattina said...

Nice reflections, the skyscrapers don't look very high.
I don't remember how many posts I have written so far, but 1111 is really a round number, lol ! I'll check right away !

Eden said...

Love the photo. Great shot.

I don't go for lottery tickets too and I am not sure about the number.

Hootin Anni said...

Ann....simply gorgeous!!! Looks so peaceful and quiet from a distance.

It's always a pleasure for me that you take time to stop by and leave your wonderful comments!!

Holiday Weekend Shadows is my link. Do stop by if you have some time today. Hope your day is treating you well!!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Love those sandy-coloured buildings reflected in the water!

James said...

Hi Ann 1111 sounds good to me and the reflection looks good! I added your post to the link and your number is 87.

Icy BC said...

That's a beautiful photo of reflection shot!