.

.
.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

weekend reflection: Sun in the pond





http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/

At the pond at the courtyard of the winter garden, the sun was reflected.

http://teresaannegolden.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-birthday-wishes-mr-jim.html

Fellow blogger Terry wished another blogger Jim a birthday. She posted this song, "as the deer", and I am posting it here for you and for me. This was one of my favourite song I used to sing with my Bible Study sisters in Singapore. We don't sing it often here in New Zealand, and listening to it on Terry's post, brings me good memories, and also also gives me an assurance of God's answer to suffering.

Those of you who read my http://ann-mythoughtsandphotos.blogspot.com/2010/10/photohunt-dark.html will know that I have been feeling down, and thank you to all who sent comforting words.

12 comments:

Rune Eide said...

A reflection is often the best way to get a photo of the sun. In fact, that is what the astronomers used to do.

Cezar and Léia said...

Bonjour dear Ann,
So wonderful post my friend.The reflection is outstanding and thanks for the lovely video, I need to say I have tears in my eyes,it's beautiful!
Have a nice Sunday
Léia

Rosie Grey said...

Beautiful reflections, Ann!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Those flowers you commented on are no wild flowers, they are on my balcony. I'm so glad that they are still blooming so lovely after a really cold and wet summer!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Ann, "As the Deer" is one of my favorite Contemporary songs... I've got an arrangement of it on my iTunes...

Beautiful reflection picture.... Love it...

Hugs,
Betsy

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day From Australia, As The Deer video is brilliant and brought tears to my eyes maybe because my mum passed away last month, may she rest in peace.

Jim said...

Hi Ann ~~ Thank you sooooooo much for the nice birthday wishes. You helped make my day a very happy one.

Isn't that Terry special! Like I told her I was undeserving of all of that. It had to have been very hard and time taking for her to put all that together.

I have always liked that song too. I don't listen to Christian radio as much as I used to but it is played quite a bit here in Texas.

Thank you again, :)
..

Anonymous said...

Great reflection of the sun!

George said...

Thanks for the song and for the great pictures of the sun reflected in the water.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Lovely reflection, Anne. And a great idea.

'Tsuki said...

This is such a nice pond... I love the way you captured the sun on it.

Ebie said...

Beautiful pond and nice lens flare!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

So lovely Ann. I appreciate how you can keep on seeing the bright reflections and beauty in life even though you aren't feeling "up" right now. Take care.