.

.
.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Ruby Tuesday:BBQ




http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/

On Sunday, my church, Mt Albert Baptist Church treated all the teachers and helpers of Sunday school and creche to a BBQ. Here's the children's pastor Wendy serving us juice, and her husband Jos cooking the barbie.

Like me, Wendy and Jos Kattenbeld and their children have come to live in New Zealand. They come from Holland.

In ruby red T shirt, is the gentleman whose name I forgot, and there many bottles of ruby red tomato sauce.

4 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Nice idea to host a BBQ for all the workers. It makes everyone feel like part of the team. ;-)

Hootin Anni said...

Looks to me like a wonderful, relaxing and fun time had by all.

Mine's posted. "I came, HE SAWED, we conquered."

Here's the permalink to Tuesday's entry.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Like birds they gather
to be fed and satisfied
and blessed with good bread.

My Ruby Tuesday

maryt/theteach said...

Ann, looks like you are having fun with your church and members! Whas the Barbeque delicious? Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)