.

.
.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Special birthdays.



Tomorrow, June 2nd would be my friend D's grandson D's birthday. They won't be celebrating it the way all families would celebrate a little boy's birthday.

Next week, June 8th, would be my friend D's birthday. They won't be celebrating it the way all families would celebrate a grandma's birthday.

These are the birthdays will be celebrated with a heavy heart because little D had died and gone to heaven. Birthdays, anniversaries are hard occasions.

Last Saturday, I was privileged to spend time with eleven year old girl friend A.. She was four when her baby sister died. I told her that my Deborah was four too, when my Andrew died. We became good friends.

Here, to my dear friend D, and your family. I am thinking of you. I am posting the banana flower because it was in Singapore where I met you, and I grew banana trees.

thinking-of-my-friend-d-bereaved-grand.html

http://annkschin.blogspot.com/2008/11/mail-order-bride-chapter-10-tragedy.html

3 comments:

Bitsa Lit said...

May they find peace and may their loved ones find them again.
Love

aurbie said...

How sad. I know it is so nice having a friend like you.

Your photos were wonderful.

Ruth said...

How lovely of you to remember them is such a way. I like banana flowers, in fact, banana trees are most interesting and different than anything we have around here.