.

.
.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hot dog vendor




I drive pass this road every day after school and this is the rare occasion I see this hot dog and ice cream, tea coffee vendor. This is so Kiwi (New Zealand) that they must have their cup of tea.

Mobile vendors remind me of my friendMartin when we were students in the University of Windsor in Canada. He had a job selling ice cream cones, he was given a specific area to sell his ware. Unfortunately for him, it was very far from where we lived.

1 comment:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Hi Pete,

You are right about the truck by Western Springs. it was parked along Great North North last Sunday when I went to take the photos. Perhaps it is there only on weekends. Because I don't see it on a Weekday. There used to be a fruit truck on the other side of the road, but it is not there any more.

By the way, was you cuppa piping hot?